There are several myths prevalent in India about the dairy sector. Some of these claim that there are huge production shortages; that FDI is the panacea; that western dairy products give higher returns and that the cooperative sector handles more milk than dairies in the private sector. One by one this article exposes these myths and calls for inclusion of private sector also in India’s ‘dairy vision’.
- WELCOME TO INDIAN DAIRY INDUSTRY
- INVITATION: For industry experts to write articles on the latest trends and happenings in Dairy Industry
- PREMIUM LISTING: Become a Member and Get Your Own Page on our site FREE
- Stay Updated with the Latest News and Trends of the Dairy Sector
- MEMBERSHIP: Make a One Time Payment and Get your OWN Page, Get Sales Leads, Publish Press Releases
Yes, send me Dairy India (Edition Seven) at Rs.12,600/- per copy plus forwarding & handling of Rs.350 (Rs.12,950 per copy) along with invoice. Remittance is being sent by Bank Transfer* or Cheque in favour of “Dairy India Yearbook”.
Bank Account Name Dairy India Yearbook, Name of Bank Axis Bank Ltd , Branch Swasthya Vihar Branch, Delhi - 110092. Current A/c No. 055010200019646, IFSC Code UTIB0000055