Crossbreds are more productive but their tendency to wilt under Indian conditions of low input and harsh climate and susceptibility to tropical diseases warrants the conservation and development of indigenous breeds. To this end the Indian government has introduced the Rs 5,000-million Rashtriya Gokul Mission which aims at conserving and developing indigenous cattle breeds in a focused and scientific manner. This programme will cover genetic improvement of 13 buffalo breeds as well.
- WELCOME TO INDIAN DAIRY INDUSTRY
- INVITATION: For industry experts to write articles on the latest trends and happenings in Dairy Industry
- PREMIUM LISTING: Become a Member and Get Your Own Page on our site FREE
- Stay Updated with the Latest News and Trends of the Dairy Sector
- MEMBERSHIP: Make a One Time Payment and Get your OWN Page, Get Sales Leads, Publish Press Releases
Yes, send me Dairy India (Edition Seven) at Rs.12,600/- per copy plus forwarding & handling of Rs.350 (Rs.12,950 per copy) along with invoice. Remittance is being sent by Bank Transfer* or Cheque in favour of “Dairy India Yearbook”.
Bank Account Name Dairy India Yearbook, Name of Bank Axis Bank Ltd , Branch Swasthya Vihar Branch, Delhi - 110092. Current A/c No. 055010200019646, IFSC Code UTIB0000055