There is a growing demand for safe, nutritious, health promoting milk products calling for value addition, product diversification and complete quality assurance. This warrants formulation of policies and programmes to control cost of milk production to evolve financially viable, environment friendly and user beneficial processing technologies as well as to facilitate flow of milk to the organised sector and strengthen the legitimate interests of various stakeholders at the national and international level.
- WELCOME TO INDIAN DAIRY INDUSTRY
- INVITATION: For industry experts to write articles on the latest trends and happenings in Dairy Industry
- PREMIUM LISTING: Become a Member and Get Your Own Page on our site FREE
- Stay Updated with the Latest News and Trends of the Dairy Sector
- MEMBERSHIP: Make a One Time Payment and Get your OWN Page, Get Sales Leads, Publish Press Releases
Yes, send me Dairy India (Edition Seven) at Rs.12,600/- per copy plus forwarding & handling of Rs.350 (Rs.12,950 per copy) along with invoice. Remittance is being sent by Bank Transfer* or Cheque in favour of “Dairy India Yearbook”.
Bank Account Name Dairy India Yearbook, Name of Bank Axis Bank Ltd , Branch Swasthya Vihar Branch, Delhi - 110092. Current A/c No. 055010200019646, IFSC Code UTIB0000055