We will need to harness all dairy chains and all milk pools if we are to have any chance of meeting the growing demands for dairy and closing the nutritional security gap for all. We will need to drive improvements in the productivity and sustainability of all production systems. We need to understand all consequences of current and future nutritional policies, standards and regulations as we try to combat both the diseases of affluence such as obesity and diabetes and of poverty such as stunting.
- WELCOME TO INDIAN DAIRY INDUSTRY
- INVITATION: For industry experts to write articles on the latest trends and happenings in Dairy Industry
- PREMIUM LISTING: Become a Member and Get Your Own Page on our site FREE
- Stay Updated with the Latest News and Trends of the Dairy Sector
- MEMBERSHIP: Make a One Time Payment and Get your OWN Page, Get Sales Leads, Publish Press Releases
Yes, send me Dairy India (Edition Seven) at Rs.12,600/- per copy plus forwarding & handling of Rs.350 (Rs.12,950 per copy) along with invoice. Remittance is being sent by Bank Transfer* or Cheque in favour of “Dairy India Yearbook”.
Bank Account Name Dairy India Yearbook, Name of Bank Axis Bank Ltd , Branch Swasthya Vihar Branch, Delhi - 110092. Current A/c No. 055010200019646, IFSC Code UTIB0000055