CII Maharashtra State is organizing a Learning Mission on Food Processing to Anand Milk Union Limited (AMUL).
The objective of this Learning Mission is to:
- To enable industry to learn best practices in Food Processing from the world class and be able to benchmark with those doing exemplary work
- To learn Best Practices adopted by your companies
- Interaction with the Management team and sharing of experiences
- Factory Visit
The mission would provide a unique opportunity to the participating companies to get an insight and share the best practices adopted and followed by (AMUL) and to know How to Cultivate, Shape, and Exploit their company’s manufacturing capabilities.
Who can attend?
To make this learning mission a success, we seek participation and nominations from:
– Food Processing Companies
– Dairy Products Manufacturers
– Retail Chains
– Dairy and Food Industry Professionals
– Supply Chain Solution Providers
– Hotel & Restaurant Professionals
Please forward your nomination(s) at the earliest, but not later than 15th May 2019. Request to use the below link to view event details and to register participants online
Please note: Seats being limited, participation would strictly be acknowledged on first-come first-serve basis.
For queries kindly contact:
Confederation of Indian Industry (Western Region)
105 Kakad Chambers, 132 Dr A B Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 018
Phone : 91-22-24931790 Ext : 443
Mobile : 91-9833634319
Fax : 91-22-24939463
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org