Since 1983, Dairy India is known for providing authentic information about the dairy sector of India. Founded and conceived with the encouragement and support of Dr Verghese Kurien, the doyen of Indian dairying, by the late P.R. Gupta, a developmental journalist and passionate chronicler of the industry, Dairy India has evolved into one of the world’s most prestigious publications on dairying across the world.
With the changing times Dairy India has now launched its e-version in form of IndiaDairy.com.
This only dairy portal aims to make our close-knit dairy community even closer. Dairy information from all over India will be easily accessible to its members in their laptop, tablet, and phone on the go.
This is a user friendly portal where:
- Members can search for more than 7,000 dairy companies being Dairy Plants, Dairy Farms, Equipment Manufacturers, Feed Manufactures, Pharmaceuticals, Consultants, etc. To make your search more direct and to save time search can be done State wise, city wise, category wise (Dairy Plants, farms, equipment’s, etc), product wise.
- Articles written by industry experts, are available which are detailed and talk about the latest trends, technologies, myths, do’s and don’ts, etc.
- Industry Statistics giving latest facts & figures of the industry.
- Latest news from top newspapers on real-time basis.
- Press releases on company expansion, new products, takeovers, events are available on one click.
- Complete information on upcoming and current tenders by various cooperatives, federations or government organisations easily accessible.
- Check upcoming dairy events and related information.
- Direct leads for our members on provided email.
- Become a member and get your own premium page free where you can attractively promote your brand via photos and videos.
We are here to save your time and effort as well as to give you the latest and most up to date information about the dairy industry at Indiadairy.com.
This portal is launched to help dairy companies looking to tap the market and further increase their grip.
We hope our new initiative is given the same encouragement and support we have received for over 35 years by our dairy family.