The need for investment in dairy industry, especially to boost animal productivity and milk processing capacities is urgent and essential. Today there is a huge population that is used to drinking millions of tonnes of milk at the threshold of development and on the supply side a huge number of proven breeds of milch animals along with millions of skilled rural folk to employ. Such timing is rare. This is the onset of golden period of Indian dairy industry. Let us seize this opportunity of the real white revolution with all enlightenment and excellence to make this country the land of milk and honey again.
- WELCOME TO INDIAN DAIRY INDUSTRY
- INVITATION: For industry experts to write articles on the latest trends and happenings in Dairy Industry
- PREMIUM LISTING: Become a Member and Get Your Own Page on our site FREE
- Stay Updated with the Latest News and Trends of the Dairy Sector
- MEMBERSHIP: Make a One Time Payment and Get your OWN Page, Get Sales Leads, Publish Press Releases
Yes, send me Dairy India (Edition Seven) at Rs.12,600/- per copy plus forwarding & handling of Rs.350 (Rs.12,950 per copy) along with invoice. Remittance is being sent by Bank Transfer* or Cheque in favour of “Dairy India Yearbook”.
Bank Account Name Dairy India Yearbook, Name of Bank Axis Bank Ltd , Branch Swasthya Vihar Branch, Delhi - 110092. Current A/c No. 055010200019646, IFSC Code UTIB0000055